Thursday, October 28, 2010

Girls, how do you like boys to flirt with you.?

I really want to flirt with a girl, how do girls like to be flirted with , when feeling comfortableGirls, how do you like boys to flirt with you.?
Give her a nickname:)

Compliment her but don't put to much feeling into it

Poke her but not annoyingly

Come up behind her and put your arms around her

Play the staring game with her (catch her eye alot or look at her while she's looking at you and make cute faces)

Have alot of insiders with her

IM/write her notes/e-mail/text her little notes with cute smiley faces

listen to her while she's talking to you

understand her like no one else does;]



I hope this helps, but she may like to flirt defferentlyGirls, how do you like boys to flirt with you.?
every girl is different so it wouldn't matter what my answer was because another girl may not want the same thing.

Just be yourself!
call her beautiful and crap like that mushy stuff
Just innocent touching that doesnt seem deliberate
pick out quotes, songs, and bible verses for me. SMile alot... hugs...

write me messages or just talk to me. have inside jokes...
play with her fingers and stare into her eyes
You can comment on their clothes or maybe the perfume they are wearing or even her hair. But don't be lewd. Make nice clean comments.
smile alot and laugh when she says something cute .. and tell her shes cute when she says something silly
Every girl is different!!
its so different with every girl. flirting is supposed to come more naturally though than you planning it. but just smile give her hugs and joke around playfully and tickle her and stuff.
i like it when my bf flirts with me. but he does not do anything like laugh at my not funny jokes he complements me like if i ask him what he wants to talk about he will say what ever makes me happy or that his day is better because he got to talk to me things like that he will usually do one a day and on a good day 2 he is shy so that is why he does not do it more
be innocent and mushy Dom K
be playfully funny. like, one guy who was flirting with me would mess with my ponytail. and then hed mess with my stuff, and make stupid remarks, like calling me a grandma because i carry tissues in my backpack. then he was like, no, im kidding i think its cute.
whenever a guy flirts with me i like him to touch me(JUST HUGS)

and argue with me in a cute way

and smile a lot
I don't like when a guy is too forward, like, going overboard with compliments right off the bat (or saying things like ';damn, you're fine'; yuck) because it seems like he's just trying to get in my pants. Be sincere. A nice compliment here and there is good. I like when guys try to be my friend first, but lean in a little and are a bit nicer then 'friend' just so I know they are flirting.
don't be shy, girls want to know when you're into them! tell them their shirt is cute, give them sexy side-glances, talk to them openly and friendly, keep up with their walk in the halls or wherever, etc..act smooth..just not perverted or disrespectful of women.
just out of the blue start playing w/ her hair :)

or wen ur standing nxt 2 her and another girl, whle shes not looking @ u, feel her hair (but not like, stalkerish) and feel the other girls hair, and b like ';ur hair is softer'; then smile and walk away :)

girls like hair touches

atleast i do :)
make us laugh

smile at us

ask us to go places with you

hug goodbye

say i was thinking about you earlier casually

say you look pretty





but dont hold the door open for me all the time, it bothers me

i am capable of opening my own door
I love it when a guy makes me laugh! Or just says hey in the hall. Just something cute!
i like it when they are playful and tease me. :)
Don't laugh at stupid jokes cause that always pisses me off and I know when I'm making a stupid joke. Smile a lot and compliment her.



Don't call her hot or sexy, call her beautiful or cute. Tell her she looks nice.



Gushy stuff, we love that. :)
i just like when guys have a sense of humor and poke fun at me.
Make sure she has an idea your interested. girls love

hugs! It shows the guy is confident with himself but dont go and hug every girl just the one you like. Hope this helps
Well depends...Do they like you back?

if they do, they want you to keep talking to them

Ask for hugs...anything!

But if they don't, then i'm sorry i don't know..
We really like compliments. I know it sounds shallow, be we like to feel appreciated. Some good pointers for any flirting with any girl is to make sure that you make eye contact. not like you are going to stare her down (creepy) but let her know you pay attention when she's talking. ';accidentally'; touch her on the hand. And smile. Girls like it when you smile around them. It's the small things that matter most.
Personally, I think I lean to more of the tease. If a guy is outright mushy its just not attractive, its not like were dating or anything. Play with my mind a little, make me remember stupid things you said to me.
http://ihatekaty.com/?id=1778747#6dzz5z5鈥?/a>
For me, I like guys to smile at me sweetly and mirror my body language (this comes naturally if you have good chemistry). Also, he must laugh at my jokes, otherwise I won't feel a connection. Making compliments about my clothing and stuff is OK...I wouldn't mind him saying he likes my earrings or something b/c that's more believable.



It's cute when guys contribute to what you say. I hate it when I say something, and this guy just looks me down and says, ';yeah'; with this smug, gangster look on his face. Big turn off...



OH, and I agree with everyone else. It's cool when a guy says something stupid/random/funny b/c it will leave an impression in my brain. That way, later on during the day, when I think about the guy, I will have a smile on my face.
I like to joke around with and tease a girl. I make fun of her but in a playful way.

No comments:

Post a Comment