Friday, November 19, 2010

I like this girl and until now, i though we were good friends but...?

I really dont think she cares about me, i think that she feels that im just another guy. This girl is so POPULAR and all the boys flirt and talk with her, and im good friends with her and hoping to get close to her but i guess she thinks im just another guy because she never calls me (i always call her =[ ) she didnt even wish me happy b-day even though she knew, I guess because she is really nice to everyone. How do i get closer to her? How do i get her to like me without me lookin desperate?

Plz help, 10pts for best answer.I like this girl and until now, i though we were good friends but...?
Well to me yeah she thinks of you as just another guy. If a guy treated me like that I would stop talking to them if I was in your shoes. Shes uber popular if she can't even call you and just ';hello'; I mean to she doesn't go out of her way to see how your doing or say happy b-day when she knows it is it clearly seems like she not treating you as your friend. Just leave her be don't hang with people like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment