Tuesday, November 16, 2010

What should i do?? my best friend really liked this guy and now i like him!!!?

Ok so a couple weeks ago my friend liked this boy. And she thought that he liked her and they kissed and everything. Then after a week he stopped talking to her and then she started going after another guy which she currently likes. So now the boy flirts with me a lot and im starting to like him and i have no idea how to deal with this situation!!

I need help please:/What should i do?? my best friend really liked this guy and now i like him!!!?
well... if your friend moved on then if he likes you, go for it!



By the way, if that is ur picture, you look very niceWhat should i do?? my best friend really liked this guy and now i like him!!!?
I went through the same thing! I kind of tried to ignore him at first but then became so difficult that I just confronted him about the way I felt and everything was all better. I can't say it will be the same thing for you, though. Each guy is different.
ha happend to me :)

the best way is to tell you friend that you like this guy. if shes really your friend she'll understand. that way no ones feelings get hurt and she knows that you really like him and that theres no secrets.
talk to your friend.

if shes not over him yet then back off

if shes cool with it, then go for it

Im not saying she owns the rights to date him or anything, but assuming that you value your friendship over a guy you sort of like, then you shouldnt do anything unless shes ok with it
  • dark scarlet brown color
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment