Sunday, December 11, 2011

Help with boy flirting, etc.?

Hi, I go to an all-girl school (which I personally don't prefer) and therefore I don't get a lot of interaction with guys. I know a few of them that went to my middle school but went off to different Catholic high schools. I haven't really hung out with them in a few years, and as weird as this may sound, I don't really know how to talk to them and what they like to hear from a girl. Basically I don't know how to flirt. A few times guys have texted me and I always screwed things up in the conversation by saying something awkward. It takes me a long time to think of something interesting to say b/c I feel like whatever comes naturally is boring (it truly is, my friends have told me.) Just recently a guy friend that I used to like texted me after a long time. I dont want to screw this conversation up again by saying something stupid (usually I don't know its stupid until he doesnt respond and I confirm with my friends it was dumb.) I really need to what limits there when talking to guys and how to be flirty, but not super flirty. I want to start talking to this guy casually but make it interesting (and its tough, cos my life isnt interesting) and start getting flirtier. What do you reccommend? The last statement this guy wrote was:



[Ive been up to] school, friends, job. The usual. What about you?



Problem is, nothing. Help? Thanks in advance!Help with boy flirting, etc.?
Joke around with him. Maybe say, ';ur life is way more exciting then mine, haha'; or something funny like that. Offer to get together soon so u guys can catch up. Seeing him in person will make flirting much easier. If u guys were good friends, when u see him give him a hug, so u can break the touch barrier. (if u do that, put some perfume on the back of ur neck so when he hugs u, u will smell good) crack some jokes, ask him about himself, and most of all just relax, you will be fine!Help with boy flirting, etc.?
critisize him cutely
hahaha yur lamee
say something like ';nothin much, just livin life';

be casual

its ok to not be like WOW or BAM

you dont have to constantly be interesting

and as for the flirting just make up cute things

dont tell guys thatyou're bored, dont tell them life sucks

unless you have a connection and he's willing to talk like that with you

dont talk about stuffed animal tea partys

nothing little girl ish

talk about things you like to do

hint at him that you wish you went to the same school

and that there is too much estrogen where you go

you need some testosterone

be confident with your words

oh and guys love it when you talk about them

or ask about them

guys look for any chance they get to talk about themselves
you are too nervous, and have not any confidence in yourself. why you think your life is not interesting? just be yourself. this guy texted you for a long time should because he looks you as his friend, or likes you or something. you are charming.believe so.

No comments:

Post a Comment