Sunday, December 11, 2011

How do you explain to a friend that you no longer want their friendship?

*Name has been changed



*Sally and I have been friends for a while. She moved away last year and has changed alot. I changed a lot too and don't think the friendship will workout when she moves back this summer. Sally is a girly-girl who loves to listen to rap, hip hop (other genres I can't stand)talk and flirt with boys. I'm emo and my music (punk,rock,metal,emo,screamo,darkwave,ec鈥?and poetry are my everythig. I also have a lot of secrets that I don't think she could handle keeping or would understand. Sally also has a lot of personal issues that I don't want to get involved with, nothing illegal though.How do you explain to a friend that you no longer want their friendship?
Perhaps this is the first test in finding out if you girls are good friends. Do not judge her by her taste in music, instead, realize that different likes are what make you individual people. As far as the secrets go, a special trust needs to be built before you can even consider it.How do you explain to a friend that you no longer want their friendship?
Dont bag your friends because of minor stuff.

Report Abuse


1)go to her and tell her the facts

2)send her a e-card in order to tell her(if u cant face her
Well that's hard but you have to tell here that there is to many differences between you %26amp; her and that you cant confide in her any more that that will be the end of the friend ship.
i understand what u r going threw right now as i have tried it before, and i was doing the same thing u r doing right now, and the only solution that i found 4 this problem was: i told my friend the truth, and she understood it, then what i was willing 4 2 happen, happened!!!!!!!!
well this is kind of hard but what i would do if i were you is go to her or write her a note expressing your feelings towards how you feel about her
actually this just happend to me my i told my friend of 4 years i don't want her as a friend actually my other friend wrote the note 4 me we argued and stuff but i don't care so just write her a note it will work.
  • find an interesting online
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment