Sunday, December 11, 2011

I like her but I think He likes another boy, Do you think I have a chance?

Well, I like this girl at school, there is also another boy who likes this girl and I think this girl like him, but when the boy flirt with the girl, the girl don't like it. Do you think that the girl like him, if yes, do you think I have a chance to make her my girlfriend ? How ?I like her but I think He likes another boy, Do you think I have a chance?
Well, it's too early to make assumptions.. Well, for your questions, it's just your instinct. In your point of view, it does seems the girl has some feelings. Maybe it's just a caring feeling. Well, if you want to win her heart. You should take some action. Don't think of whether you have a chance or not. If you don't work, the percentage is 0%. If you work or take some action, at least the percentage is 50%. Go forward and impress her. Life is short, why worry. If I were you, I will go forward and enjoy every minute of socializing and makes friend with her. Make her feel comfortable. No harm in trying. Good luck! :-)I like her but I think He likes another boy, Do you think I have a chance?
you cant easily tell if she does like that boy because you didnt give enough details, but if she really do like this boy then i think that you will be a rough time having her

No comments:

Post a Comment