Sunday, December 11, 2011

I need help from a 13-15 year old boy (flirting and other stuff)?

I'm 13 I haven't kissed a boy I like this guy but he is a total perv! Should I flirt with him or ask him out and how do you flirt with out being so awakward and am I fat I'm 5 fett and 95 pounds what do you like in a girl when is it aproate to kiss should I not go out wig him should I wait and see if he asks me what do u like to see a girl wear to school and I'm not that chesty does it matterI need help from a 13-15 year old boy (flirting and other stuff)?
OK, 95 pounds and 5 feet tall isn't fat. Now, I'm not your average 15 year old guy, but I can tell you this. He might like you and he might not. Take it one step at a time, the first step would be just to talk to him. Don't worry about ';flirting'; this is a mistake I've made countless times. Just talk, and if you guys click, then the flirting will take care of its self. If it turns out he likes you, then great, if not, you'll get over it eventually. And for what to talk about on a date? Anything, it doesn't matter. Ask questions, talk about interests you have, interests he has, tell funny stories (I used to not be a funny person, but so much **** has happened to me lately that I've had a bunch of great stories to tell.) Don't sweat it.



Peace,

The MusicianI need help from a 13-15 year old boy (flirting and other stuff)?
ok...im a 15 year old boy myself. personally i like a girl with a bit of mystery, try playing hard to get and act like you dont have time for him. guys always want what they cant have. and YOU ARE NOT FAT, i bet you are truely beautiful:) dont let us guys get in the way!

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment