Sunday, December 11, 2011

There are these two boys stalking me and my friend?

My friend and I are not allowed to date (Were middle-eastern) and feel akward around boys who flirt with us. Our ';stalkers'; are both, how should I say this, ugly, creepy, and older than us (we're in 10th grade, they're in 12th). Whenever me and my friend are talking or hanging out (1 of the two, my stalker) always tries to start a conversation with me and drools over me, I just get sick when he does it! And my friend's stalker says inappropriate things to her, asks her personal questions like if she is a virgin or not. My friend, probably me too (not wanting to brag, is beautiful. But even if we are both that way we still only concentrate on school and our friends and don't want to date until college. What should I do? I'm really scared that the guy is going to keep following me?There are these two boys stalking me and my friend?
Ask him to leave you alone. If he does not write down all the stuff they have done and take it to the office. Asking someone if they are a virgin is sexual harrasment. If it makes you uncomfortable then you do not have to put up with it. If this was a job those guys would be fired.There are these two boys stalking me and my friend?
They want rape. Give them what they want and make sure to tape your stonings the next day.
I think u and your friend should face these guys and tell them how u both feel let them know that you are uncomfortable with his constant stalking (u might want to find a word a little less harsh) and let them know that you are not interested.
ask them politely to leave you alone..tell them you're not interested in having a boyfriend right now...if they still keep bothering you, tell a school counselor what's happening and if they bother you away from school call the police.....

No comments:

Post a Comment