Sunday, December 11, 2011

How do I be brave around boys I like?

So, I'm no stranger to boys or flirting, but when it comes to guys I actually like, I get scared and act coolly toward them, making them make every single first move. When I actually get in a situation when I can be alone with the guy, I'm not nearly as shy. But, when we're around other people I just freeze up and don't want to look stupid so I act like nothing's ever happened and sometimes just ignore him. How can I become more brave about showing my feelings?



(PS, I know how to flirt, I just feel stupid doing it with a guy I like. If it's just a friend, I have no problem.How do I be brave around boys I like?
i have same problem

i kinda just try not to..not much 2 do bout itHow do I be brave around boys I like?
Be your self and don`t think about embarassed things and stuff.Just think this guy is really into me! My first step a question! Just think fast! ( :
do the samething with the guy u like guys hardly think girls are ever stupid if u know how to flirt then it shouldnt be too hard
  • become natural beauty
  • what is the best way to get
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment