Sunday, December 11, 2011

How do I flirt with this boy?

I am 13 and I like this boy in some of my classes. He is really cute and nice and funny. I want to flirt with him, but there are a lot of differen ways. BOYS, what works? How do you like girls to flirt with you?



Another question: BOYS, what do you look for in girls? What kind of personality and what looks?How do I flirt with this boy?
Make eye contact.

Touch his arm if you're sitting together.

Rub your foot off his leg.

If he doesn't catch on after these then he is probably slow and not worth your attention.How do I flirt with this boy?
He is a boy..play video games with him
You can read a lot of tips about flirting in teen magazines. Check out their websites.

Try Seventeen, CosmoGirl, Alloy, etc.
Don't waste time flirting with a 13 boy. I never noticed girls existed till i was 18.





By the time he gets to 18 he will be a different person and probably not be cute anymore.



Try picking a bogey out of your nose and eating it in front of him. this should make him notice.
make eye contact, poke him, smile at him, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment