Sunday, December 11, 2011

How do i get a hot boy to flirt with me?

okay im 5.6 and i have black curly hair

brown eye's long eye lashes and where make-up

but no guys FLIRT with me

What can i do????

HELP ME PLEAZEHow do i get a hot boy to flirt with me?
you sound pretty attractive. my advice would be to not overdo trying to get attention and put on to much makup (not saying that you do, or it looks bad). just have fun, the more fun you have in a classroom the more boys will play along. trust me guys dont flirt only with the hottest girls. they will use any fun thing that happens as bait. hope thtat wasnt to complicated,

JWHow do i get a hot boy to flirt with me?
HMMMM MMMMM only thing i can say is start a conversation and bat those long eyelashes!!!!! lol i have long ones to..........but make sure ur not to high on make up. natural make up is better if u wear obnoxious colors
start small. Learn how to talk to average guys first and then move on to bigger things. hang out with youre friends one of them bounds to have guy friends
i think u should started talking with them first and just enjoy the flirt.

No comments:

Post a Comment