Sunday, December 11, 2011

How come all of a sudden boys started to flirt with me?

I wore a pair of jeans and a concert t-shirt and some eyeliner, which i don't usually wear, and some eyeshadow and lipstick, which i do wear often enough, im 12, and two guys flirted with me before 1:00 why? they never took intrest in me before. and one was this guy who i like and is dating my best briend and im pretty sure to him im just ' one of the guys'How come all of a sudden boys started to flirt with me?
Well, I think the boys just finally opened their eyes, and saw how beautiful you really are. And I'd be willing to bet that you don't really even need the make-up. Boys are silly that way; sometimes it just takes them a while to notice. Also, I'd be willing to bet that they don't just see you as one of the guys, but a welcome addition to the bunch, none the less...How come all of a sudden boys started to flirt with me?
he's probably a little shallow, if he didn't like you before for who you were, then do you really want guys who just like how you look, but hey it's your choice.
wow, you even notice the time.. You are cinderella, only this time it's past midnight.. kidding.. It's puberty my dear.. Your on your way to become a young adult.. it's pretty awkward stage but fun as well.. You are starting to become a lady.. enjoy!
its because you probably looked better with the makeup on....keep on putting it on...guys love pretty girls

No comments:

Post a Comment