Sunday, December 11, 2011

I'm confused...Please help! Boy trouble (Kind of long)?

My boyfriend %26amp; I have only been dating for a little over a month. He hasn't told me he loves me,hasn't kissed me,hasn't hugged me or even held my freaking hand! We've been on dates %26amp; to a couple of dances,but that's it. Then 2 days ago he broke up with me saying he ';Just wants to be friends,but it's over';. However,he sent his best friend to do this! How pathetic! ( How old are we? 2?) Then at the end of the day,he sent his friend over to me AGAIN to tell me he's sorry.

How can something be over when it basically never even STARTED?! And sorry like how? ';Sorry he broke up with me can we get back together?';

Or ';Sorry he broke up with me,but it's over?';

I'm sooo confused! On Monday he completely AVOIDED me. Usually he'll sit at me %26amp; my friends table or I'll sit at his table %26amp; he'll get me a seat. But when I looked over at my table...he's not there. So I see he's at his table.....No extra seat. Then Tuesday all he did was smile at me before 4th period,right before lunch.I though maybe everything was okay,little did I know I was going to be dumped in the next hour! So,anyway,just to make him ticked and jealous,I've been flirting with all the ';bad-boys';.Bad boys completely turn me on.Bad boys completely make him jealous. Especially when it's raining,I'm in a white t-shirt,flirting with bad-boys,bad-boys flirting back,and they're 2 years older than him. Then 2 of the bad boys asked me out which completely made him ticked,but what do I care? HE broke up with ME,remember? HE wanted to end it,so he shouldn't get jealous. Even though I know I'm 1/2 wrong 1/2 right for doing what I did,I still miss him and the only way I can truly let go is by ranting to you guys and asking for your advice %26amp; help %26amp; flirting. Sorry this is so long,but I had to explain it all.I'm confused...Please help! Boy trouble (Kind of long)?
I think you should talk to him about this and just ask him ';What's up';? Try not to be too confrontational but it sounds like he doesn't know what he wants and he is scared to tell you that. Thats why he is so back and forth. If it doen't work out then you have to move on anyways. There are always plenty of guys, he sounds kind of like a loser and p***sy to have his friend do all the dirty work and can't be an enough of a man to tell you whats wrong. Are you really looking for a relationship? It sounds like you like guys attention which is great and normal and aren't having problems getting it but you can't take these ';bad boys'; serious other than them wanting you for sex if your flashing them with your white t-shirt.I'm confused...Please help! Boy trouble (Kind of long)?
NO
He is not emotionally mature enough to sustain a healthy relationship. I think you should move on from him.
Turn Lesbian ';]
Girl, when you're older, trust me, you'll look back on this and laugh. This guy is probably one of many, so just hang in there. He had his chance and gave it up, so move on. that's all you can do!

No comments:

Post a Comment