Sunday, December 11, 2011

How do I know if a boy is flirting with me? And what does flirting mean?

There is this boy and everyone says he is flirting with me but I don't even know how to flirt and what it means to flirt or how to tell if he is flirting with me.How do I know if a boy is flirting with me? And what does flirting mean?
It means he would like to challenge you to a race around the world.



(A word of advice: Go through Russia instead of crossing into Poland, it will save you about 3 hours.)How do I know if a boy is flirting with me? And what does flirting mean?
lol that dude who answered first is an ***, dont listen to him,

i gave him a thumb up cause it made me laugh.,



flirting with someone is when, you are showing somene you like them,

hugging, teasing playfully...



i cant really explain it, so yeah,
  • home theater
  • flirt with someone
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment