Sunday, December 11, 2011

How do you no if a boy likes you?

boys are so confusing..

do they have feelings or not ?

and every boy flirts in different ways but i'm wondering

if this boy i have a crush on have a crush back he always says hi hugs me when we go out he stays with me and hugs and holds my hand all night but then he hugs other girls as well not as much as me ?

but the thing is when he puts his arm round me i just stand there and dont do nuthing back because i dont want my feelings to become stronger if nothing is happening could some one helpHow do you no if a boy likes you?
IS THE SKY BLUE?



Boys do have feelings...they're HUMAN.And he obviously likes you if he holds your hand all night and hugs you differently from other girls.I mean,seriously,how obvious can you get?...You sound so young



...go figure :/How do you no if a boy likes you?
Yep, he's in love with you, it sounds like... : ). Be happy!
the word you are looking for is ';know';

No comments:

Post a Comment