Sunday, December 11, 2011

I must have serious problems when it comes to boys...?

I've never had a boyfriend, but thats not really the problem... I don't really know how to get a boyfriend, becuase i've gone on a lot of first dates, gone to dances with many different boys, and flirt with a bunch of guys (not slutishly though). And it's not like the first dates are bad and they never talk to me again, becuase some of the guys still talk and flirt with me a lot. I just don't know how to turn a date into a bf/gf relationship. Any help here??? I'm 15.I must have serious problems when it comes to boys...?
First, know there isn't anything wrong with you if you don't have a bf. A girl shouldn't settle for just any bf who is willing to be your bf. You should only ';commit'; to a relationship if he is special. Until you meet someone that is right for you %26amp; who thinks he is right for you - you can't do ANYTHING (sex included) to change a date into a special relationship, so you have to just sit back and having the dating experience until you meet someone special - who thinks you are special, too. Sometimes you have to flirt with or kiss a lot of frogs before you find price charming. Enjoy it - it is all part of the process.I must have serious problems when it comes to boys...?
You are 15. You will have many many more years to find one.
a second date. i'm 15 too if you hang out just you guys together instead of a big gropu it'll help
Be yourself. but also try to look your best. I know that sounds weird but a guy will come along and like you for who u are and call you back after that date. trust me
I was the same way.



I didn't have my first real boyfriend, or date, for that matter, until I was almost 16. I had a ton of guy friends, a lot of crushes, and hung out with them a lot, but never committed to any of them!



I'm sure you will be fine! Somebody will come along soon and sweep you away :)
High school diploma is your answer
talk to him more beore the first date get to be a little closer so he doesnt feel like he can blow ou off after the 1st one
I've also wrote this to many other people try not to rush anything and try to be patient
put out





no seriously talk to him after the date, then hedge for another date
Keep looking. Those guys that you went out with probably were assholes, didn't like you, or were scared to make it more. I am younger than you and I have a boyfriend, and it's because I wasn't scared to ask him out and we never even went on a date before then and we are going very smoothly.If you try that, remember to not let yourself go too much because you don't know who to trust unfortunately.
just make sure u arent so tight with a boy but still keep respect to urself.

let them be teased a lil about having u and then not.guys like to play that game because they love the challenge.
what you do is you ask if they would be ur bf upfront like brave and stuffs

No comments:

Post a Comment