Sunday, December 11, 2011

Once again, another boy flirting ?

Are any of these things, possible ways that GUYS flirt with girls?

1. today he was calling me blondie- to my best friend and apparently was waiting for me and worried i'd miss the bus (maybe i heard that wrong)

2. he rested his head on my shoulder today after he explained that he thought i was going to miss the bus

3. he wraps his arms around me a lot- at really weird times, but its nice

4. he saves a seat for me everyday on the bus ride to/from skool

5. i caught him staring at me across the room today.. talking to his friend

6. he's been taking pictures of me a lot lately (secretly, but not stalkerish) we're both on yearbook staff, but he kept saying how nice the picture came out

7. he asks me who is taking me to the formal, and i told him no one, and he says oh that sux. asks what im wearing. etc.

8. m a tomboy(i hate dresses) so for formal i have to wear one, and he keeps begging me to see a picture of myself in a dress

9. my best friend is also friends with him and says she thinks he likes me

10. he walsk me halfway home (because my house is on the way to his house) but at the point where we say goodbye he hugs me everyday.

11. if im upset he always tell me iit will be okay and calls to check on me (sometimes) and for some odd reason he always knows how im feeling, even though i usually keep my emotions way deep inside.



but some days he doesnt do all this and things get awkward, sometimes we both can barely look at each others face.

Oh and IF you think he likes me, how can i possiby show im intersted without telling him straightout and being obvious!Once again, another boy flirting ?
Yup. He totally likes you. If you like him to you should go to the dance with him :)

Good LuckOnce again, another boy flirting ?
he calls you??!!?!? you never told me that! well i stared your question hoping you'd get more answers....

No comments:

Post a Comment