Sunday, December 11, 2011

How Do I flirt with a boy in the 6th grade?

I like this guy and I think he likes me, but neither one of us has attempted to say something. I want to be the first, but I don't want to ask him out I want to let him know I am interested in it. Wha do I do?How Do I flirt with a boy in the 6th grade?
talk to him as one of your friends. once he knows you a little better, you can start dropping hints. be playful and joke with him if you want to be a little flirty.

hope i helpedHow Do I flirt with a boy in the 6th grade?
ur in 6th grade ur too young for a bf and to be one yahoo ansers



but try reading his palm
Tell him lol. It's 6th grade. You can't do complicated dating things at that age. Even if you're mature enough to understand it, the guy isn't. Either tell him yourself or get a friend to tell him.
well just chat and get to no each uva and flirt with him abit all girls no haw to flirt but let him make the first move
just go up to him and be liek hey whats up? and start an convo and then you should be lik ewe should hang out sometime. ask him about sports, and stuff he is interested in

good luck%26lt;3
try making the first move.talk about something you know he likes and get to know more about him.try that.
Honestly you don't want to try ';TOO'; hard because you'll look desperate, so just be yourself. If you really like him it'll show. Complimenting what you really like and what's not as obvious as a shirt. For instance, Oh you have dimples. Simple things like this shows that you are paying attention to her while talking.
Look at him, when he looks back at you just smile and look away also just talk to him more.
kiss him
  • how to deal with ex
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment