Sunday, December 11, 2011

How to flirt with a boy I like? ?

How can I flirt with a boy I like?How to flirt with a boy I like? ?
a love letter by xxx. that solution for it or keep follow eveything he do. How to flirt with a boy I like? ?
I think the best thing to do is first start talking to him. Talk about random things and see if you have anything in common. Look him in the eye and even touch him on the arm or shoulder etc. when he makes you laugh. Little flirtatious things like that can really come across to someone. Good luck!
ok if you want him to think ur cute wear the right clothes don't wear just t-shirts wear clothes that he'll pay attention to. but if you don't want him being all perverted and you wear a shirt and a tank top underneath just don't let him see to much skin. cuz you may not like a guy like that who is just intrested in sex. talk to him and if he says a joke laugh. if you have like a party going on invite him and spend time with him. after you get to know eachother for bout a month or two....this is what i do. i ask his friends has he been talkin bout me or does he like me tell them to keep it a secret if he does like u make ur move. hope this helps
  • Decorating the bedroom need some ideas
  • potato bacon soup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment