Thursday, October 28, 2010

3 boys flirting with me at once!!!!!?

Ok... this is going to sound wierd, because im 13, and im not obsessed with boys! But i have never had a boyfriend in my life, i dont really want one at the moment, and ive never really had anyone flirt with me before! In primary school, i was always a bit quiet, and i just stuck to my 2 best friends. Then, a year ago, i started secondry school, and one boy REALLY liked me! He'd follow me everywhere, and kill me!!! (thats how people flirt in my school... O_o) hed poke me and nudge me and everything, but i wast too bothered about that, because there was only one of him, and h gave up after a few months!!! But im in year 8 now, and there are currently 3 boys all flirting with me!! Call them a, b, and c. None of them really ever have girlfriends, and im quite a nice person, not like all the 'popular' people who are really mean to the people that dont quite have their 'status'.



This will sound dodgy, but 'a' is ginger. So am i! I think this is the main reason he likes me - he sees more of a chance. plus the fact that im one of the few girls who will actually talk to him!! he sits behind me in maths, and always nudges my chair, and throws bits of rubber at me, and asks me random questions.



'B' is always trying to get my attention!!! He teases me and - again - asks stupid questions and trys to make me laugh, and basically does whatever he can to talk to me!!! He is like a babble machine!!!



'C' is the most flirty! I KNOW he likes me, its just soo obvious, even my friends hav said so. I sit near him in english, and yesterday, when we were quite early to english, and he told me to swap places with one of his really good friends, so that i could sit next to him! When he walks past me, he nudges me 'accidentally'. He stands by my locker and waits for me in the morning, ready to say 'hi beth' and start a conversation. He pokes me, and teases me, and hits me and - OH GOD!!!! Today was hilarious but freaky!!! Me and him and a couple of my friends were waiting for the bus after school (it came really late). One of my friends said, jokingly, '(C) loves beth!!' and he was like, oooooh yeah, beth!' sarcasticly, but then, he stroked my shoulder!!! I jumped and screamed, and (stupidly) threw my bus pass, and it went over a fence!! He then stroked my shoulder again and said, 'Sorry, did i make you jump?' i was just completely shocked, so he tried to get my bus pass back for me. I have to get a new pass tomorrow!!!



So theres the story, but the thing is - like i said, im more confident than i ever was, but three boys flirting with me makes me sort of... uncomfortable!!! Im not the kind of person that can just tell someone to leave me alone, because it feels really mean!! Even if i hate someones guts, i just couldn't tell them to stop flirting with me!! I dont dislike either of the three boys, but i just dont like feel comfortable when there are 3 at once. I dont want them to flirt with me this much, but my question is, how do i stop them? I mean, i can deal with one at a time, but 3????? Its sooo difficult! has anyone else ever had this problem? Should i just try and avoid them slightly? I dont know what to do!!!! Please help! I feel more comfortable with 'C', because we know each other a bit better, but i dont really know the other two properly.



Thanks!!

Xxx3 boys flirting with me at once!!!!!?
Don't worry,

Take it as a compliment.

boys seem to really like you!

But i understand you are probably not ready for a relationship yet.

Just let the boys down gently. If boy C tries touching your shoulder again, shrug him off and stare at him in a way that makes it clear you dont like this. Though it sounds as if you do sort of like boy C. Just leave it for a year or two, until your fully ready for a boyfriend.

Boy B, tell him gently to be quiet because you are ';trying to concentrate on your work';. Or try talking to a friend and only vaguely listening to him.. and then see if he gets the message

Boy A, haha well he seems a funny sort of boy. Liking you for your hair colour ? well I don't think he'd make a particularly good boyfriend tbh..

Hope that solves your problems!

and remember there's no point in rushing in to a boyfriend. Wait until your truly ready.

x3 boys flirting with me at once!!!!!?
I know a guy who took 8 girls to the cinema at one time. and none of them found out . They call him the octagon.



Yeah incase you didnt notice i didnt read your essay
trust it ent flirting its jst demm being nice mann
all boys flirt, just because they are flirting doesn't mean they want to start something... also no offence but you're quite in love with yourself aren't you?
get to know them all better, and see what their intentions are... i never dated untill univeristy, at the age of 19.. and he was mr. right, and im married to him...!



so i say its best to get to know each of them and also, that u are frankly too young to commit to one guy- have fun, go out in groups with your girlfriends and their guy friends...and dont worry, mr. right will come.. and if anyone does anything to make uncomfortable, tell them about it and if they dont stop, distance urself...!
I would go with ';C';. He sounds the best of all of them. And yes ive been there before and you have to go out with one of them to make them stop. And if that doesn't help then you need to tell them to back off. I mean sometimes it is cute but it gets old really fast!
OMG! they sound so sweet and cute! Well, do you like one of them? It seems to me that you like C, seeing as how you talked about him the most. So, are you gonna go for it or what?



I had a similar problem, except it was worse. Two guys liked me, and they were best friends!! So I know somewhat how you feel.
I would tell them ';I just want to be friends'; . That usually stops boys. Tell them that and that your not looking for a steady boy friend now just friends. That is still nice but lets them know you are not serious.
You should be proud to have 3 guys flirting with you. You must be one hot sexy babe.
sleep with all of them and see which one is the best hahahaha just kiddin..i dont know i think your thing is too long to read
(C) sounds nice so I'll start with him. if what he's doing is freaking you out, then be honest and tell him. if you don't want a BF at the moment, say so. You should be up front with guys from the get go, otherwise they'll go on thinking it's okay. (A) %26amp; (B) like before, be straight forward and Honest. there's a way to say things without being mean. and even though it may seem mean, or you're misinterpreted as mean. i doesn't hurt to say how your feeling. just say that ';your not trying to be mean but . . .'; if you just want to be friends with one or all of them, tell them so, because you sitting with them thinking it's allright, they'll keep it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment