Thursday, October 21, 2010

What do you boys do to flirt?

how do boys flirt or show off and what would you tell a girl you like ,personal stuff like your weiner burns!what if you really like a girland she like the same mind as you and you got along great how would you show you like her witthout telling her?how can i tell i boy likes me without him telling me?



Additional Details



11 minutes ago

yeah the boy i like smiles at me and makes me laugh and tells me personal stuff like my weiner burns and he looks at me out of the corner of his eye and teases me with a cute nickname,and today he said i gave alot of guys a bj and the guy next to him said i gave the boy i like (josh the boy thats doin all this)then the guy said josh want to give me a ******* and josh said she doesnt have a weiner so i cantWhat do you boys do to flirt?
I'll either go out of my way to introduce myself or start a convo with a girl that catches my eye.....



Or, if I'm really feeling bold and I feel certain i'm not making the girl uncomfortable I take the string of hair dangling over their forehead and lightly brush it behind their ear with my finger. I've done that before.....but usually in college when I was buzzed and more ';confident';. I know those times I did that they liked it and one cutie gave me a sample of her fruit-flavored lip balm.



At any rate, eye contact and smiling are also two key things we'll always do. If a guy starts a convo with you out of the blue, 9 out of 10 times, hell 91/2 out of ten times, it means they like you, or would like to get to know you.What do you boys do to flirt?
He's flirting. Flirt back.
This forum is not only for boys and girls...I'm a man probably much older than you.



I don't flirt with 'girls'...I flirt with women but to be honest, I always start out by flirting of what the woman had to say in the first place. You can twist whatever is said in the first place to a joke of some sort and all women like humor.



Starting out with sexual comments only shows he may be flirting for personal gratification(which he can do in private) and he is mentally getting him self off in his mind.
  • how do i fix my desktop
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment