Thursday, October 21, 2010

What are some different ways that boys flirt?My guy friend jokes and makes fun of me.is that his way to flirt?

Can you tell if a guy likes you by how long he stays on the phone with you? My guyfriend will call me late at nite.. and we'll talk for hours.. we joke around a lot.. is he trying to say that he likes me as more than just a friend?What are some different ways that boys flirt?My guy friend jokes and makes fun of me.is that his way to flirt?
hey lizzie, my advice is YEA. cause im the same damn way. i call this girl EVERY night. and i call her names like big-head, or slow, or nerd ,dork, just stuff that wouldnt really insult her. so yea my guess is he does.What are some different ways that boys flirt?My guy friend jokes and makes fun of me.is that his way to flirt?
No,that's his way of belittling you.
Ya it seems to be.
If he's the shy type, yes. If you really want to know, ask. Us guys are pretty simple - if you try to read a lot into our actions, you'll just be making stuff up.



In short, if it looks/seems like he lies you, odds are he does.
I'd say so, but then again...

I'm in the same situation, but different at the same time.

He talks to me all the time, hugged me like every 5 minutes when we were in Europe together, but that's kinda different because we live in separate states because we met at a stay away camp.

So maybe it's just best friends, or really flirting.
sex
I would like to say that he likes you a guy will call to talk or just to pick on you. Most guys like to pick on girls to state that they like them. Has he tried to pull a move on you...

Email Me: barron9667@bellsouth.net

I might be able to help you further
Yep,he's flirting...next he'll be pulling your hair and running away from you lol. It seems usually you need to twist a guys arm to stay on the phone with you for more than 5 minutes,doesnt it? But if he's staying on w/ you for hours it could mean he finds you interesting and he may want more than friendship.Flirt back a little and see where it takes you.Don't push if he doesn't seem interested,but if you like him and you think he likes you then go for it girl. =)
One easy way to find out is, try telling him once that you are not interested in him bcos he teases you a lot...if he doesnt come back, he could not be flirting.
i think he does. usually guys dont call a gal friend late at nite to just joke around
to tell the truth guys flirt with their eyes .. look at it closely and u will know in moment the feelings behind .
I pull out my penis, and just tell the broad that it ain't gonna suck itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment