Thursday, October 21, 2010

Is this flirting? BOYS answer please!?

theres this boy that i like and he is a bit more popular than me, just enough to be somewhat out of my league, but he is in my chem class and has been in my group all year so he comes over to my house along with another and another boy every week for study group and he (i think?) flirts with me during class? he like comes up to me and pushes his chest against my shoulder? i dont know how else to explain it and he also like will be jokingly mean to me and then laugh and be like ';haha just kidding. friends?'; and ask me to like shake his hand or like pound him or something... is this flirting? does he like me? any advice??Is this flirting? BOYS answer please!?
ideekay i dont think so tho, he just seems like he is a flirt tho, flirt back see what happens, but play hard to get

No comments:

Post a Comment