Thursday, October 21, 2010

Boys: How do you like a girl to flirt with you?

High school aged people.Boys: How do you like a girl to flirt with you?
Touch on my pants.Boys: How do you like a girl to flirt with you?
I like that simply because....It will take us off the fence of not knowing and wondering do she really likes me? And it makes things more interesting!
I was out yesterday with friends in Pizza Hut and theres a girl that was flirting with me, she done things like using my straw when she dropped hers, showing me how to cut my pizza properly, taking me down to the toilet with her to wait for her and moving to sit next to me :) I really like her and i'm going to ask her the question soon :L

So don't do over the top outrageous stuff, just do small things that make us boys notice. another good one is to look at him and smile - it sounds really obvious and simple but it really catches our attention and makes us curious and interested.



I hope this helped :)
Smiling at my face alot getting close randomly, hugging randomly, laughing sitting close to me and more but i can't rly explain lol
Perfect im 15 and a guy: I love girls who say cheeky things and wink alot also a wee bit of tellin him he can look but cant touch helps
  • hair pieces
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment