Thursday, October 21, 2010

Why do boys flirt with you and then ignore you all the sudden? ?

this boy asked me 'wassuuuuppp'; and always looked at me and people always said ' why are you trying to hit on her'; and stuff and he kept doing it kinda..then he ignored me all the sudden and hasn't talked to me and we haven't made eye contact or anything. once he stopped doing that i liked im all the sudden , like a LOT. why did he ignore me all the sudden? what do i do? idk what i did to him... do i say hi to him? would he like that? idk if he still likes me. how do i get him to like me again





heelllpp (btw im in 8th grade)Why do boys flirt with you and then ignore you all the sudden? ?
He is testing you ....Why do boys flirt with you and then ignore you all the sudden? ?
he just wants sex
His friends, they've probably been teasing him about you. Like you said they've been asking 'why are you trying to hit on her' So hes probably turned it down a little, he still likes you thought don't worry :)
i'm in the same situation idk boy r just stupid
there are many reasons why, it could go a number of ways.



1. Someone told them not to anymore

2. To see how much he could get out of you

3. Hes no longer interested

4. To see if you liked him back



I wish there was one answer but I bet there are more ways that just those 4



Sorry I couldn't help more
Sometimes if you don't flirt back they can get moody but if you flirt too much, It can also get weird.
i do it to girls who have bf's all the time. its all a joke though


Well some guys just want to mess with you. They want to see if they flirt back. Also, maybe he likes you, so he stopped. Idk though. Or he is shy? Idk. I'm sorry.

1 comment:

  1. His friends were teasing him about it so much he just stopped

    ReplyDelete