Thursday, October 28, 2010

I am in the 8th grade, and want to know how to flirt with boys at my age?

plz help meI am in the 8th grade, and want to know how to flirt with boys at my age?
Get a group of girls and boys to go do something together. Then, you can talk to him and be interesting and a bit funny. Listen to him too. Be confident. Always act like your the hottest girl in the room. By that I don't mean act trashy. Act like every boy wants your attention. Don't be cocky, just confident and yourself.I am in the 8th grade, and want to know how to flirt with boys at my age?
you just do
just fklirt b yourself it will come naturally
';Love is friendship on fire'; you need to become friends with him first, then see how it escalades from there.
The best way to flirt with boys at any age is to talk with them. Boys at that age like to talk about video games, riding dirt bikes, and squirting milk out their noses. DON';T try to talk to him about washing your hair or getting your nails painted. He won't get that. And. Learn to talk to boys... boys/men like girls/women who can hold a conversation about anything. And: also: be prepared: eighth grade boys like to make girls laugh. Do you like to laugh?
Flirt with school work instead...You will get better results.
i'm in 8th too, and today's my last day at school *yay*! : )

Well, for one, I don't flirt all that much, so I wouldn't know. It depends, too, on the kind of guy you like and the kind of girl you are. My dad's a preacher, and contrary to popular belief, I'm not wild and crazy. I'm really softspoken in a crowd.

But if you want someone to talk to about anything, email me:

whitneyleannasanders@yahoo.com
ok, i think you're too young!!!!!! trust me.... enjoy the time where you don't have to worry about guys! you'll have enough time in you're life to flirt with guys....

i just don't get it what's wrong with the kids nowadays??????!!!!!!!!
you could...

1) be yourself

2) talk to the guys alot (but not so much that you get annoying)

3) get you and your girls to set up a group movie date or something with the guys (so that way you can flirt and have friend support too)

hope this helps!
trust me. wait until your in high school. you dont want to complicate your life in the boyfriend area just quite yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment