Thursday, October 28, 2010

Boys Only.... guys I'm desperate and need your help!?!?!?

I really like this guy but he is a flirt with just about everyone. He does flirt with me too, probably just as much, i'm only around him 2 or 3 times a day at school.

I was just wondering how do you boys flirt with a girl you really like, and how can I hint to him I like him too.

I have only known him for about 3 weeks...Boys Only.... guys I'm desperate and need your help!?!?!?
I'll play with the girl and do things such as putting my shoulder on her, taking her phone, be like ';damn'; not perverted but complimenting her.

You can give him hints like look him up and down and give him a serious cute girl look.Boys Only.... guys I'm desperate and need your help!?!?!?
how i flirt with a girl i like is by not flirting with them... lol if that makes sense. my friends said i get really quiet around this one girl i want to ask out

No comments:

Post a Comment