Thursday, October 21, 2010

HOW DO BOYS FLIRT WITH YOU

I AM ONLY 9 YEARS OLD AND THE BOY I LIKE IS NINE YEARS OLD AND I THINK HE IS CUTE. AND HE TRYS TO TAKE ME DOWN ALOT AND TRY TO DO TAKE DOWN BUT I BEAT HIM ALWAYS DO U THINK THAT IS FLIRTING FOR A 9 YEAR OLD ? HOW DO BOYS FLIRT WITH YOU
Well i turned 11 yesterday. I know EXACTLY how a boy will fancy you. He'll always talk, if he has a good sense of humour he will try and be funny. He's always saying how nice you look. Your only lil kids so just ask him out! Or give him the sign u fancy him, then he'll ask you out, that's more romantic :PHOW DO BOYS FLIRT WITH YOU
Yes it is
if you're 9, should you be on yahoo at all?
I have no idea I can't remember that far back. hehehe.



he probably does, ask him. - I remember when I was about 9 my boyfriend used to win me pogs and Pokemon cards thats how I knew he fancied me! ahaha!



Memories.
aww yea he deffintelly likes u
why are you even on here if your 9 O.O

But anyway, yeahh he does like you
of course it is boys do that when there young its when you get to 13 like me when they change
whys there so many young people on yahoo
yes
haha when i was 10 i was in swimming pool with this lass and i was n edge she ran and jumped on me and we both fell in lol ... but anyway .. yeh he likes you ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment