Thursday, October 28, 2010

Guys, how do you flirt??

Like, besides the obvious teasing and stuff, what do you do with your facial expressions, for instance? Cuz I like this one guy in my cast group for a musical, and we have to march with umbrellas in this one part. Well, I kinda moved into his ';personal space'; and he kindly told me to back away, but then I got kind of mad at him. But when we had to stand next to each other before moving onto the stage, I forced myself not to look at him (since i stand like less than a foot away!), but i felt his eyes were on me. He's about a foot taller than me, and when a looked up at him, and hid his face behind his umbrella to show only his eyes, and kept staring at me and slowly turning away and finally turn his back again to me kind of suddenly at the end. Is this flirting? He jokes around a lot, but he's a pretty nice guy.

Basically what i'm saying is, how do you guys (boys) flirt with girls?

i might think it's flirting but it could be something else. let me know.Guys, how do you flirt??
Well if he jokes around a lot he was probably joking with you! Don't assume that he was flirting because of that. Try doing something that will be a sure sign of flirting like you said in the beginning teasing and stuff. BUT on the flip side if he could like you its a possiblity!Guys, how do you flirt??
definetely no flirtin
Well I don't really flirt but I do know that its not winking at someone like in those movies they show you if that helps but it does sound like he was flirting.
when i look at a girl i might raise 1 of my eyebrow to impress her. And do facial expressions if she laughs then she's interested if not then i guess i have to chase her.
he was not flirting. he was probably thinking that you were a ***** for getting mad at him because he politely asked you to move out of his space, and thought you were a DRAMA QUEEN.
ok....thats a good Q..I/m not a guy DUH but i have a lot of guy friends, and trust me I know how they flirt! Try to flirt with him outside of the musical, but make sure you dont provoke him, or be annoying. But first MAKE SURE HE DOES NOT HAVE A GF!! this is the #1 problem. When you feel his eyes on you casually look at him, and if he turns away, you know he likes you! Good luk grl, i hope i helped!
I have my flirting smile which is a kind of half smile. Kinda like a grin, I am told it's hott. I amke tons of eye contact as well. I do like to ignore the girl alot too though....makes her want me more ;)
it doesn't sound like he was flirting.

i think he noticed you were mad at him

and he tried to get you to not be mad at him.

guys hate it when girls are mad at them and

they will do anything to get the girls attention

back.

when guys flirt with me. it's different from that.

they'll rub my back. and give me piggy back

rides and pick me up and swing me around

when he hugs me. when he gives me hugs

he won't let go. and if i'm laying on his chest

and i get up he'll say ';put your head back down';

sorry, i hope everything turns out well for you :)
  • dog
  • 1 comment:

    1. Hey! This guy I went out with for 2 and a half months broke up with me because he didn't want to risk our friendship. we're like best friends and his last breakup was really messy. He didn't want us to end up like him and his ex. (never speaking again)he values our friendship way too much. Before we were dating, his flirting was bigger and a little more obvious, but since we broke up because we wanted to stay friends, I still like him and he probably still likes me too. we talk and laugh all the time and he touches my leg and shoulder all the time. last time we hung out after school at school, he threw little crumpled pieces of paper at me from the second floor balcony. Was he trying to get me to come up there? he was with our friend Justin too. He opened his arms for a hug and i didn't get thats what it was for, so he tried to more his arms more so he could tell me he wanted a hug without saying "Can I have a hug? :)" and it was long and He commented on how small I was like when we were dating. We hugged again when we all left.... HELP!!! WHAT DOES THIS MEAN!!!!! Does he still have a thing for me, but not want to ask me out again or to the dance because he's nervous cuz HE broke up with ME so he's afraid of my answer????? :O

      ReplyDelete