Thursday, October 21, 2010

How to flirt with boys in line at amusement parks:I am going with my friend?

Like I said I am going with a friend tomorrow! Please help? Also have you had any personal experiences with this?How to flirt with boys in line at amusement parks:I am going with my friend?
well when i go to those places, i flirt with girls by FIRST makin eye contact. Then if i see them smiling or giggling or staring back i introduce myself. I comment on the way they look and if they find me cute too i get their number.

But for boys, their diff. Bump into them or just look at one. when they stare back smile and wave. that will show them that they are interested. IF they dont do anything, they are prob shy. Giggle some and talk to you friends and look at him. go up and talk to him some, dont be nervous, cuz he will be. Be confident and the guys will come to you! good luck!How to flirt with boys in line at amusement parks:I am going with my friend?
personal experience:

amusement parks and malls are places where strangers who only want girls to get laid give out their numbers.



occasionally you may be able to find a cute guy that's ready for a relationship



but think about it, you're going to be going up to guys based on their looks.



and if a guy comes up to you, be scared

that same guy probably went up to many other girls before you and could have an STD



just saying..gotta watch yourself.
lame
just do it to test and practice your charm

i went to disney last week and just smiled at boys passing by and some called me cutie.

lines would be kinda weird esp. if they didnt fall for it. you'd be stuck for five more minutes standing there awkwardly if they didnt flirt back.





don't talk to them after that though

No comments:

Post a Comment