Thursday, October 21, 2010

How to flirt with boys?

how can i flirt with boys? im 13 please help!! what kind of things do you boys like girls to say to you? i need opinions from 13-16 year old boys please!! but what do i say to them to make them like me?How to flirt with boys?
play with ur hair and giggle when u talk 2 themHow to flirt with boys?
play with ur haur and giggle when u talk 2 them. plus, you can pretend to get hurt near them so they can help u. 4 example lets say your @ gym class and you play a sport pretend that u fell and try really hard 2 cry 4 real and then they help u. u no wut I meen right. email me of u dont.

Report Abuse


just strike up a conversation.....or just Look at a guy and smile....



a Simple saying like ';hi'; and then walk off...i enjoyed that from girls...

and eye contact is great two



Before i started dating my girlfriend she would always just strike up some conversations and smiled at me a lot.....then all i started thinking about her more often then eventually asked her out....



and when i say ';alot'; i dont mean stalkerish.....



or if your a slut then just kiss every guy on the cheek....Naw Im jk
just be yourself. i know that sounds really cliche but it works trust me. im called a huge flirt but all i do is act myself and im really open with guys.
same problem please keep me posted on this.. what i think you do tho is be really smiley and laugh alot

No comments:

Post a Comment