Thursday, October 28, 2010

Do girls flirt with other boys on purpose?

She knows I like her, and well after first saying there was a chance she said shes sorted things out in her mind, and doesn't think of me as more of a friend. But well instead of letting things drop, cos you can hardly say we're good friends, she still talks, all be it I start the conversations usually.



Then she smiles and is nice to me. But she flirts with other guys infront of me and has gotten with two others at parties. Infact I'll do a list of positive and negatives to help...



Positives:



She still talks to me after about 5 arguments

She did say at first we had a good chance in the future as she'd only finished with her boyfriend a week ago

I catch her looking at me and glancing in class, although this could just be coincidence.

Infront of any other person she is confident, with me she is more quiet and shy.



Negatives:

She has said I need to get over her flirting with other people and its just the way she is.

I usually start the conversations

Shes gotten with two boys at parties when she's drunk and tried again the other night with a third

She flirts with boys infront of me alot



Argh she knows I get jealous about this and this so annoying. How can she not see we'd be good together. We have lots in common and she's beautiful. :/Do girls flirt with other boys on purpose?
yes its too keep men on there toesDo girls flirt with other boys on purpose?
No offense but she sounds like a bit of a b**ch
Maybe shes trying to tell you shes just not interested in you by flirting outragously with other boys.

but she could also enjoy making you jealous because she knows you want her.

she may like you and she may not. just flirt with other girls infront of her so she sees. you nver know, you may end up liking one of the girls you are flirting with
maybe she is interested in you. ask her?

No comments:

Post a Comment