Thursday, October 21, 2010

How can I flirt with boys, without my girl friends noticing?

I really want to have more confidence in myself and i would like to flirt more. So can anyone give me tips to flirt and make boys fancy me without my friends teasing me for it? Thanks!How can I flirt with boys, without my girl friends noticing?
smile a lot, laugh a lot (not loudly and obnoxiously though), give a gently arm tap every once in awhile, give your hair a little flip at times, pretend to be really interested in what they're saying, even if you're not, ask questions about them, give them compliments (not awkward ones though), and just be yourself. some people are really good at flirting, but sometimes, guys want a girl who is down to earth and isn't always flirting and giggling. and tell your friends to leave you alone. if they're actually good friends, they'll stop if you ask them to.



hope this helps!!!How can I flirt with boys, without my girl friends noticing?
uhhh... dont do it with them around...? lol
Don't flirt with people when you have a girlfriend.

You'll get a bad name

Just don't
well i am not sure that is possible unless your friends are not around when you are flirting lol that is just what friends do they tease and they probably mean nothing by it. the first step you need to take in haveing more self cinfidence is putting less stock in what your friends say or tease you about.
Just dont be trolling and doing it around ur girlfriend :D. Wait ur all ready trolling wheeres ur gf??
Just tell the boy he is a dork.. that way he has to defend himself and break away from his group to come hang out with you and your group. Then when he comes over, just say that ya know up close your kinda cute... will completely throw him off and win you major awards with your friends, and if he is someone you see everyday, he'll be wanting to talk to you away from your friends to find out what all that was about. then you can get his number and call him later...

It works but you need a playful attitude to pull it off.

No comments:

Post a Comment