Thursday, October 28, 2010

How does it feel falling in love?

i'm a flirty person. i like boys, every time i see a boy walking by i look and flirt. boys who walk past me always stare at me and end up giving me their phone number. but the thing is it's just attraction, it doesn't go more than that. well for me. they want to go out with me but i haven't found the right guy yet. im don't fall in love easily. i just want to know: how do you know when you meet the one?How does it feel falling in love?
It is hard to describe. You will know what love is when it happens. When i fell in love i wanted to spend every moment with her. I thought about her whenever i saw something romantic or something she liked. I wanted to do everything to make her happy and protect her. Whenever she looked my way and smile i felt like i was floating among the clouds and never wanted to come down. She became my life. I hope you find the one. Good luck.How does it feel falling in love?
you will just know. It's as simple as that! Good luck! True love is hard to find!
Very cold if the water is outside - love
  • options available to get rid viruses
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment