Thursday, October 28, 2010

What does it mean for a boy to flirt with you or liking you?(Guys and girls help!!)?

Well this boy flirts with me and my friend heard his friends saying he likes me! What do I do?!?!This is what he does:

1.He smiles at me.

2.He stares at me and he starts blushing.

3.When he is around his friends he acts nervous around me.

4.He mocks me.

5.He tries to get my attention when im talking with my friends.

6.Stares into my eyes.

7.When were talking he is all sweet and nice but when he is with his friends he is a normal guy.

8.He squeezed my leg.

9.He gets all nervous and blushes when he looks at me.

10.It seems like he looks back at me and class and checks how im doing.

11.We can be in class and im the only girl he messes with.

12.He gets clumsy around me.

13.One day I was collecting papers from my class and he walked by and snatched them from me and goes ';oops my bad!'; in a flirty way and smiles at me when he goes back to his seat.

14.He called my name three times and said ';I was just seeing if you could hear me!';

15.He messes with my stuff.

16He finds a way to make comments on everything I do.







Does he like me?!?/!!?If he does what do I do?!?!I could use boys help on how yo flirt with him!!!!Guys and girls help!!!Please!!!!THANKS!!!What does it mean for a boy to flirt with you or liking you?(Guys and girls help!!)?
Yes he likes you, those are the common symptoms of a person that is in love.



Just talk to him like you would any of your other friends. Talk about a recent activity or something that you both have done, something.What does it mean for a boy to flirt with you or liking you?(Guys and girls help!!)?
If he didn't like you, he'd ignore you. So what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment