Thursday, October 21, 2010

What is flirting and how do you flirt with boys?

My friends talk about this alot but i dont know what the hell it is. I looked it up in the dictionary and i was like 'ok......' Can you teach me how to flirt with boys because I want to join this group (clique) at our school and I have to flirt with my crush as a test to get into their group. (my schools coed) I tried every thing but all the boys where like wtf is she doing?

i am a total loser??!!!What is flirting and how do you flirt with boys?
Flirting is a very different thing for boys and it is a serious matter for girls.

flirting a guy means you pretend/presume to love a guy/girl even though you dont have liking for him(true love).What is flirting and how do you flirt with boys?
Dude you must be like 8 years or something. How did you even create an account? If you don't know how to flirt with boys then a. you're not old enough to flirt with boys or b. you're just one of those girls who can't and is not something you learn. Please, pleaseee stop worrying about the definition of flirting or boys for that matter and do homework or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment