Thursday, October 21, 2010

Why do boys flirt with girls when they don't even fancy them?!?

its so annoying!

its happened to me so many times!!!



like once, me and my mate sarah met up with two male friends - JUST friends [dan %26amp; matt] - and chilled in the park on a nice summer day and ate chocolate digestive biscuits and doritos lol! i really liked matt, and sarah really liked dan. so it was all good :) so matt seemed to be really flirting with me, and i was obviously flirting back! i was sat on his lap with my head leaned on his chest and my face close to his, and we were playfighting and he was tickling me and everything! [not in a sexual way at all btw incase anyone thinks that and then has a go lol]

yeah anyway, so i got home and was speaking to matt on msn, and he told me he liked sarah!!! i cried so much loll, i cried for hours, and cried myself to sleep :/

couple months later i told him i liked him just to get it out the way and to see if he did like me really, and nope, he didnt :(



so whats all that about?!?!?!



OH anddd!...



another time there was this other boy i liked called tom, and me and my two female friends bumped into him this one time at this place where this band was playing. and he was flirting loadsssssss!!!

and every time he was with his friends, he'd come back every 2 minutes to speak to me again, and seemed as though he wanted to chill with me, not them! and he was flirting loads like pushing me and stuff it was funny and flirty, so i plucked up the courage to text him to let him know how i felt cos i genuinely thought he felt the same, and he was like, sorry i only like you as a friend!



i was thinking omg wtf ??



sorry, this is some longass thing ahaha!



:)



xxxWhy do boys flirt with girls when they don't even fancy them?!?
You call it flirting, I call it talking to someone. I talk to all girls exactly the same way.Why do boys flirt with girls when they don't even fancy them?!?
I'm 15 and have a gf and I flirt with my friends my gf don't mind it cuz I'm only open with her but the reason I flirt is cuz I just like see my friends smile and they all know about my gf so they know I don't actually like them plus its a great way to find new ways of flirting with my gf. after all practice makes perfect :)
ok, you got to understand that boys can be very immature and afraid to admit to certain things, but at the same time you need to realize that boys can give the wrong signs without even realizing it sometimes. I know its real confusing but over time you will begin to pick up on whats real and whats fake.
It's practice. Flirting with people they don't like is easier and less intimidating than flirting with people they have a crush on.



P.S. Girls do that too. I have a couple of friends who are masters at flirting with guys they don't give crap about.
Haha. I'm a girl and I do this with guys. I don't mean to do it. I don't know. I hate it though. It's just that a little wouldn't hurt and then if their really is something, I'm too ';scared'; to forward any potential.
boys dont think

and they defnetly dont know how girls think

so they more than likely didnt think they were doing any harm by flirting

they were just having fun

i know it sucks but move on and just have fun in life and dont worry about boys right now
feel lucky, at least guys are nice to you. if guys who didnt like you treated you the way you treat guys you don't like, you'd be depressed 24/7.
Thats what I want to know.. Im going through similar problem: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;…



=(
The real reason? Practice makes perfect. It's also a good ego boost. It's all part of the silly games that people play.



At that age, well...I wouldn't worry about love yet. Just enjoy being young.
Ok well first of all

All guys are like that

Just like girls have a flirty personality

Idk y but they just are

They like to be ladies men(;

They enjoy the fact you and other girls like them
well im kinda a flirty guy and i think espically when its like 2 guys and 2 girls, i get more flirty becuz i kinda wanna show off? not really show off but kinda if u know what i mean?
Ehhh Don't trip girl. It's just dating games. I agree, be young. You'll have plenty of years to really worry about the headaches of boys, mate.
amen to that
i know what u mean.. guys are a totally mystery.and they think were complicated? maybe they think they're just being friendly..
he wanted to make your friend jealous. simple as that. try to show her how he would act with her as well.
guys are whore dogs.

whore dogs, but we chicks love them.

lol.

they don't know what they want.

Owo
yeah..happens to me. Idk what to say.
guys just like to have fun or use u to get to ur friends
thats what guys do its subconsious and its how we r srry they didnt like u tho that sucks
good god that bloody boy was being an *** first you guys are snuggling then he is ignoring you! man that's mad and no i did not think that was sexual me and my girlfriend cuddle up like that all the time and we were making out as we did so (but we were with a few other guys so not in a sexual way lol) yeah that is weird i mean like he was all like i only like you as a friend ahh that's weird
Seems to me the slightest bit of flirting will make you develope a crush for someone.



None of those boys took it seriously, neither did they see all those jestures of tickling and playing seriously. they were probably doing it to be friendly or just for the pleasure of doing those kind of things to a girl.



You should be more careful let alone stop opening up yourself so easy.. to people, no matter what happens you have to take time to know them.
boys just wanted attention. they don't usually flirt with whom they like. if a guy wants a girl, he would flirt with the girl's friend to make her jealous or just to be closer to her. so don't mind if a guy flirts with you. think first before you act. :)





GOOD LUCK!
  • best myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment