Thursday, October 28, 2010

If boys do this are they flirting???

well i have alot of guy friends alot. one of my best is dean he is a reall hotty I catch him staring at me ,he always trys to sit by me, he talks to me, he pokes (spelling) me, he somtimes is mean but in a just playing around kind of way,like when im in the hall if im talking to a friend if i say somthing he will copy what i said in like a stingy little way (like make fun of me). so is that flirting i sure think it is. oh ya could you all give me ways boys flirt i would just like to know.





ps. i do and i dont want to go out with him but i have a boyfriend that i so love but you can still crush on other people so its fine hu. oh ya i spell so wroung im so bad at spelling so make fun of me if i spell somthing wroung so i know how to spell it! ( and no im not some 8 year old kid im in jr high)If boys do this are they flirting???
he likes u, and yes to him he is flirting. tell him clearly that u are with someone. Most boy flirt the way he is, trying to touch you, saying hi or talking to you when he sees u, teasing you. Sometimes they just don't know how to say i like u. :)If boys do this are they flirting???
Thats the exact same way this guy named johnathan treats me! Yeah it does mean hes flirting. I found out that johnathan likes me so ya. If u want just ask him if he likes u.
So you think it's o.k. to have a crush when you already have a boyfriend? I wonder if your boyfriend thinks so. In the real world it's one on one! PERIOD.
Yeah. He definately likes you. I would say maybe get him alone one day and ask him how he feels about you. If you like him the same way then go for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment