Thursday, October 21, 2010

What is the best way to flirt with boys when ur in grade 6?

please do not tell me im to young and to foucus on my learning because i go to one of the best schools here in australia and what do you say to him when hes not doin anything just maybe soming random he laughs at my jokes he smiles at me! how do i tell him i like him i know he likes me! he said so in a email!What is the best way to flirt with boys when ur in grade 6?
I think it is pretty awkward but any way it is pretty cool. Your not to young because a girl that types like that is way to mature. My first girl friend was in grade one. I only did it because it made me popular... i wasn't really interested in the opposite sex until i was your age.



I am sorry to say guys my age weren't going out till grade 8. but this guy might be different. just talk to him but i wouldn't count on it he might be pretty embarrassed because it is a new thing.



But don't let this hold you back, just talk he might understand.

Good luck!!What is the best way to flirt with boys when ur in grade 6?
if he told you that he likes you, then why not tell him you like him too? take your time to know him better. flirting is not the right word, just be yourself ;) having a crush on someone is normal, especially at your age.but don't forget you still have to focus on your studies. things will fall on the right place and on the right time. good luck! ;)
Well then say I like you too, don't hesitate when a boy u like says he likes you. If its been a while set him aside tell him. :)
You're too young, foucus (sic) on your learning.

No comments:

Post a Comment