Thursday, October 21, 2010

How to flirt? (Boy and Girl opinions)?

I like a guy, and I want him to know i like him without having to outright tell him. I'm awful at flirting and figuring out if hes flirting with me...but I am really good at saying the wrong thing and being overly sarcastic, so any tips on how to stop that too would be great.



Oh and I dont want to do anything that would make me come across skanky....



Also, I want to know if you think he likes me, hes nice and we joke, he playfully punched my leg today...if that means anything, hes a year older than me and cute!How to flirt? (Boy and Girl opinions)?
Playful punches are usually a form of flirting. Which is really bloody strange when you think about it. If you find him going out of his way to talk to you, it is very likely that he likes you. Otherwise, just pay attention to how much he laughs/smiles when he's with you. If he smiles way more than he would otherwise and laughs at even your most horrendous jokes, he probably likes you.



As for the wrong thing saying, I wouldn't worry about it too much. Everyone makes mistakes now and again. If it really is a problem, try to think of what you are going to say a bit before you actually say it. Feel free to slow down your speech slightly; most people talk fairly fast when nervous.How to flirt? (Boy and Girl opinions)?
well compliment on how he looks, make funny faces when hes

just staring at you blankly, maybe wink as a joke. just dont act like its a big deal though, and yea he might be flirting with you, teh only way you can really tell if he is if he flirts back when you do. and if he smiles a lot when he sees you then he probabally does, or just stares at you when you ';act'; like you dont notice it.
just look at the person steadily as if attracted to him or her,
i think he likes you. but, i dont think u have to flirt with him... hes already flirting with you!
Oh jeez, I am the EXACT same way! But actually I got way better at it. I kind of ';self taught'; myself. Watch alot of movies, and you kind of get the outline. But make your saying the wrong things and being overly sarcastic, a cute things. Like I make this funny cute face whenever I mess up. And then, then, I have kind of a flirty tone. DO NOT MAKE IT HIGH PITCHED! Like, if you ever have a conversation and you seem to click, speak slowly, in a relaxed tone. Just breathe, and think about your sentences, but keep it natural. Eye contact, a very important factor. Complements, are very helpful (Hey, somebodies looking cute today (; ha ha) or (Mmmm, what kind of cologne are you wearin?). Then, don't be afraid to touch him, but make it just like, hand on the shoulder, or a slight shove if he's messing with you. You'll figure it out, trust me! GOOD LUCK!

No comments:

Post a Comment