Thursday, October 21, 2010

How do teenage boys flirt? How do I know he likes me?

If you were a 15 year old boy would you flirt with a girl? How would you tell her you liked her? I like this guy, ';A'; %26amp; I'm not sure if he likes me back. He always teases me, and stares at me a lot. But I'm not sure if those are signs or not. (:



Oh, %26amp; how can I flirt with him on the phone? I always get really nervous when I talk to him on the phone... hahaha.How do teenage boys flirt? How do I know he likes me?
boys are reallllly bad at hiding it when they like you. if he acts as if he likes you, then he probably does. also guys think they are being really subtle when theyre not.



here are some signs:

he stares and then looks away really fast

he tries to touch you in any way possible (shoulders, hands, etc)

teases you, makes fun of you (in a joking way)

compliments you

lock eyes with you when he walks into the room

his friends look at you when they are talking

he stutters when he talks to you

**obvious one: he looks down every once in a while when you are talking, almost as if he is embarrassed

he goes out of his way to do nice things for you

he texts/calls/facebook chats you out of the blue and may even use an excuse, like asking what the homework was



if youve noticed like three or four of these things then he defintely likes you.



if you dont like talking to him on the phone, just talk to him in person!!! its much better anyway. if you guys end up going out, talking on the phone will get easier



good luck! peace%26lt;3How do teenage boys flirt? How do I know he likes me?
OK, look. I am 15 years old. and if you stare alot. its a sign. just ask him out.

No comments:

Post a Comment