Thursday, October 21, 2010

How do 14 year old boys flirt?

does anyone know how 14 year old boys flirt?

my crush teases me(playfully) and we talk alot and we hang out and he kind of offered me his sweatshirt yesterday(i said im cold and he said take my jacket but then he saw i had a sweatshirt on,even though i was still really really cold and he said u have a jacket) because i was cold. he also walks to the bus with me and says yes to almost everything i ask.

Does this guy like me? ?

so i have been hanging out with this guy in school and i am starting to like him. we talk about all this stuff thats pretty random. we walk to class all the time and i see him staring at me. today when we were walking to the bus his friend said to me about the guy, ';he has really soft nipples.'; but he isnt gay. i really want to know why he said that. he says yes to everything i ask him. so can u please help.

i seriously think that he said that to embarrass the guy but i dont know.How do 14 year old boys flirt?
um thats not flirting

that sounds pretty... gay-ish?How do 14 year old boys flirt?
hehehe , well , ummm heheh , what are you .. ummm .. hehehe ... doi .. hehe .. ing ...hehe ... 2morrow .. heheheh ... hehe .. umm .. mm .. hah
rape.
I think he likes you ! they spend alot of time trying to get your attention, and talking to you.



help me?

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
sounds like he's maikng an attempt to flirt with you. not to worry, boys get better at it as the years go by ;)



the guys made the soft nipple comment to be funny or maybe get u interested as odd as that may seem.



it's safe to say he likes u and is trying a lot of ways to tell u w/o actually saying it
they swing their dick around and smack things with it

No comments:

Post a Comment