Thursday, October 21, 2010

How can I get boys to notice me more often?

how can i flirt with boys. no one notices me. what can i do to bring attention to myself. how can i bring the boys to my yard.How can I get boys to notice me more often?
do what the most popular girls do: look as attractive as you can, dress super stylish and feminine and show confidence.



that attracts everybody good attention and makes them admired, and boys, the normal ones and also the popular ones, well, they just don't stop staring.How can I get boys to notice me more often?
a lot of people (both boys and girls) want to know about this one, from experience boys go quiet and kind if shy when they see a girl so you've gotta take control because the chance of them making a move is very very slim, go over to him if he gives a ';look'; and if you don't get noticed then be confident and get back out there cause you'll raise the chances of the magic ';look';

No comments:

Post a Comment