Thursday, October 28, 2010

How can you tell when a boys flirting with you or not?

like how can you tell if a boys flirting with you or not?

1)he teases me he calls me nickel marshall donnin

2) He always calls my name and try to get my attention

3) When he calls my name and i look at him he smiles and i smile back

4) On friday he would stop walking and try to lean on me and than once i touched him he would tell Mrs. Kolar

5) Oh and this is High School and were both freshmens

So what does this mean is he flirting with me?

Does he like me?

Why does he always want attention from me?

How can I show signs that I like him to?

Because I dont know how to flirt and I really need help I really like him too.ThankyouHow can you tell when a boys flirting with you or not?
Unless thats his personality, hes flirting big time. I might just be waiting for you to flirt back before he make the next move. Maybe hes testing to see if you flirt back before he does make the next step, because guys hate being rejected. Hold off on telling him that you like him because he that just might be how he acts twords people, not just to you. But me personally i think he likes you, but just testing to see if you flirt back before he goes to the next level





On the other hand, just do small things to him, like wink at him, things like that, call him silly names. smile at him. those are just some of the signs.!



if you need anymore advice add me or contact me thanks!How can you tell when a boys flirting with you or not?
He is totally flirting wit you If the oppisit not chance at all but Fe is perfect for you!Good Luck
well hes either being just wierd or he does like u



there are 2 approaches

1 playing cool

2 being myself
HEY what a coincidence im a freshman too in high school but uh.. maybe he does or he is confused about his feelings towards you but nevertheless don't keep your hopes up too high because what if this is just temporary oh and just like laugh at his jokes smile act very cutesie or like bashful, or the BEST THING TO DO IS BE YOURSELF if this guy really likes you his is going to like you for who you are but yea good luck with this guy
sounds like he likes u - congrats!! :)

he seems to be taking the average young boy tact of flirting where he just seems like a jack *** but just ignore that.

smiling back is actually a pretty good way to flirt cos it makes u seem open and confident.

also, if u arnt too shy, chat to him. any topic really (movies, school, friends etc) this will show him u are interested in what he has to say and if he actively responds and asks u questions than he is interested in u!!

relax and just chat with him to start off; im sure u will be fine. :) good luck
He is flirting with you. Options:

1) Just ask him to study with you or whatever and when you are done, give him a hug and kiss.

2) Make a bet with him that he couldn't cover both of your butt cheeks in one of his hands.

3) Ask him if he wanted to partner up on a Halloween costume theme. You could be Peanut Butter, He could be Jelly...You could be Starsky, He could be Hutch.

4) Go do charity work together - Do you go to the same church?

5) Ask him to go with a big group to do something fun all together. That's really non-commital, but keeps the flow going.

No comments:

Post a Comment