Thursday, October 28, 2010

I need help knowing how to flirt with boys and get them to like me-please help me this is im portant to me!!!!

Confidence is key. Be spontaneous. If you look and feel confident, they will most likely approach you instead. Flirting can't really be taught. I t comes natural. Or maybe that's just me. LOLI need help knowing how to flirt with boys and get them to like me-please help me this is im portant to me!!!!
be confident......if ur unsure of urslef it shows..that menas dont wear clothes that ur incomfortable in..ull be pickin at them all day....also just smile and be friendly..... or just do the bend and snap out of legally blonde...lolI need help knowing how to flirt with boys and get them to like me-please help me this is im portant to me!!!!
this seemed to work for me, try winking at him and some other guys, and when they ask you what are you doing, say ';Im just blinking with one eye, why does everyone find it so strange.'; good luck
look in the mirror as if u were looking at him practice giving him the eye so 2 speak once u get it ur in there gud luk gal

No comments:

Post a Comment