Thursday, October 28, 2010

How do you flirt with boys that you already know and are good friends with?

I have no clue on how to flirt (because i'm hopeless). There are a group of guy friends that are pretty close to me (what I mean by close is I would tell them things I won't tell my parents or my best friends And I definitely trust them 100%). Most of the guys in that group like me back (I'm 70% sure).

One problem:

All those guys are in a small friendship group. If I ask anyone of them out, all the other guys will turn jealous of the one I have asked out and will act strange around me.

Another problem:

There is this guy and he full on liked me last year. I told him that i liked him also but then he said we were friends. Now this year, he is in one of my classes. He also likes me again, but I only see him as a friend.

If he asks me out then how could I respond? I don't want to be desperate but I still want him badly.

Please help!!

(sorry if i have gone a bit off track)



THANK YOU!How do you flirt with boys that you already know and are good friends with?
first, i know how to do the flirting thingy...but second, i would like to tell ya not to do it since a lot of boys dislike flirty girls..an dboys could tell that u are really flirting..so i suggest..better think of sumthing other thatn flirting if u dont want to be the HATEST GIRL..LOLS!!!How do you flirt with boys that you already know and are good friends with?
First, I would suggest starting out by only flirting with the guy you like. You make him feel special, and, if you're just starting out flirting, you'll learn how to dial up and down the intensity slowly.



Second, if it's the guy who you like and who likes you back, then just start out small. Touch him on the arm when you're telling him a story, or tease him. Make a funny face. Guys aren't that different than girls when it comes to attention.








girls should answer this

No comments:

Post a Comment