Thursday, October 28, 2010

BOYS ONLY PLEASE? My Crush!?!?

Hey guys, I'm curious about this- what are some major ways boys flirt? Like winking, etc. What would you recommend for me to do about my crush who sits next to me in 8th Hour science and always jokes with me and talks to me? How do girls ask guys out? What do guys say when they want to ask girls out? Thankyou!!!BOYS ONLY PLEASE? My Crush!?!?
well i usally ask a girl when she is alone like in the hallway or if you live close together maybe you can walk with him he might ask then.some times when i flurt with a girl i say hi to her and talk to her help her in a subcet she needs help in.he like you BOYS ONLY PLEASE? My Crush!?!?
haha

ok well if you hang out outside school

then

read my question.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
Just sit near him and talk to him ))

No comments:

Post a Comment