Thursday, October 28, 2010

How does guys flirt and does he like me?

so i was wondering how guys flirted with girls. because i like this dude and he asked me for my phone number and we always talk to each other every day and he always asks me what i like and different types of questions.so does he like me and how do boys flirt please helpppHow does guys flirt and does he like me?
it seems like he likes you.

but keep it sloww.

always play hard to get.

never call him make him call you.

and also dont be slutty.

and when he asks you on a date say maybe make him beg.How does guys flirt and does he like me?
oof, this is a complex answer. But, here goes. This guy SOUNDS like he is sending you signals, the best way to see if he really is, is to give him an opening where it atleast appears as if you like him back and could want something further. it could be as simple as opening yourself up for a kiss, or something as innocent as holding hands for no reason. try suggesting going out together to catch a movie, or sacrifice babies to the blood god, whatever keeps your gears turning. If he seems all about it, i would say you have yourself someone who wants something more than your phone number

No comments:

Post a Comment