Thursday, October 21, 2010

Need some advice on Flirting..? BOYS AND GIRLS!.?

So i sorta have a crush on my best friend. He asked me out last year but i said no cuz we hardly knew each other. But this year we became like best friends. The problem is he has a girlfriend, and i Have a crush on him. I sometimes notice me staring at him, and him staring at me. Nd we always ask each other ';help'; on work just to talk. But then i think bak nd remember he has a gf.

i wanna flirt with him but how?.

But i still kinda think he likes me too. cuz he will come over and talk to me nd not my other friends, we stare at each other, and find every excause to talk.

so like i said, boys and girls, how can i flirt more?.Need some advice on Flirting..? BOYS AND GIRLS!.?
It depends on how much you like this guy. You can do one of three things.

1.) If you're positive he still likes you, he'll eventually dump her for you. So just keep flirting! It'll take time!

2.) Get over it.

3.) Stab her and take your man.Need some advice on Flirting..? BOYS AND GIRLS!.?
DONT.



Stay friends



wait until he breaks up with his current girl



or things could get VERY ugly and you could lose his friendship forever.
Well personally from my experience..(which isn't much) you need to just be yourself all there is to it..don't be someone your not ever and for flirting just kinda you know talk, laugh at there jokes, kinda shove them, smile at them, and it will just come naturally to you. It wont be easy at first, but it will come to you and if you like him/her try getting to know them and so they can trust you. hope it helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment