Friday, November 19, 2010

Boy trouble ^_O?

Hallooo. Um basically i have a boyfriend who i love soo soo much! But i find he sometimes gets jealous, because some boys 'flirt' with me, when around my boyfriend or when my boyfriend isn't there. It really bugs me, because if i talked about my day and i mentioned some boy flirting with me, he'd kind of get pissed off and 'blank me out'. I don't want him to feel hurt or jealous. I'm trying my best to stay away from my boy-friends who flirt with me, but it's just a joke...



How can i make my boyfriend feel that he's not going to lose me to them boys.

It kind of hurts me, that he thinks he will. Because hand of heart, i will never leave him, i love him too much.



Thanks!Boy trouble ^_O?
Firstly. when you tell him about your day, don't tell him about lads flirting with you. describe it as them just talking to you, or dont even mention it at all :)

therefore he wont have anything to get upset about

and you wont feel guilty because you werent doing anything wrong because you love him and would never cheat.

He obviously loves you so much because hes worried about loosing you.

id be happy he cares so much :)Boy trouble ^_O?
when he asks you about your day, do you actually say

''oh yeah this guys came up and started flirting with me!''



he will obviously get jealous at this, don't tell him that boys flirt with you, and don't flirt back with them even if it is jokingly flirting!

would you like him to flirt around his girl-friends even if he thought it was joking! it still seems like flirting to him even if you are just messing about!
omgosh, im going through this too!

even if i mention a boys name my boyfriends goes all pissy and just doesn't even say anything.

don't mention a guys name, then he won't get hurt, that is what i do.

but if any of these guys touch you or anything serious, then you should tell him this.

hope i helped!
get the guys who flirt with you

take ur bf and make them say that its only a joke and they

apologise if he thinks other

take him on a romantic picnic and say i love you, i wouldn't flirt with anyone else but you

and then make out :D x
just explain to him that its him you like not those other guys. for the most part guys are insecure they dont want to lose their girl.
tell him that he is the most special guy in ur life.

that u never want to lose him. and that u love him more than anything...
I wish my girl was like you :(....just tell him that he wont lose you and if he doesn't belive you it means he dont trust you if so tell him to groow up!!!...u sound like a good gf ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment